Here's mine

pub   4096R/4677D66C 2013-05-04
      Key fingerprint = 9E62 822F 4668 F17B 0972  ADD9 B7D5 CD45 4677 D66C
uid                  Josh Elser (Apache) <els...@apache.org>
uid                  Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>

Michael Mior wrote:
I haven't, but assume many of the same ideas as a real life key signing
party would apply.

http://mirror-vm.apache.org/~henkp/sig/pgp-key-signing.txt

I think sending key fingerprints around by email beforehand would be
helpful. We can then either have a physically printed copy which can be
held up to be validated or just confirm verbally. To be thorough, we should
also probably all have a piece of photo ID handy.

Cheers,
--
Michael Mior
mm...@uwaterloo.ca

Let’s do 10:30 - 11:30 pacific tomorrow Friday. Show up on
www.hydromatic.net/hangout at any time during that time range.

Has anyone done a (virtual) key signing party before? What should we do to
prepare?