OK, good key signing party, and not too much tequila[1]. Thanks to
everyone who took part.

I've signed and uploaded the keys of Josh, Vladimir, Michael, Jesus. I
was seeing other people's signatures on those keys, so that's a good
sign that things are working.

It looks as if https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/jhyde doesn't
have the new PGP block yet. I assume that it's just a matter of time.

Michael and Vladimir, be sure to fill out http://id.apache.org so that
your keys appear at https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/mmior and
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/vladimirsitnikov.

Julian