Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Edmon
Begoli to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Edmon has been working with other members of the PMC to further Calcite R&D
and has invested significant time and resources into the project. This
includes taking the lead on a SIGMOD 2018 paper describing Calcite (which
will be shared once the final version is complete).

Edmon, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to
tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Michael Mior (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)