OK,

sorry I have misunderstood you.

Sure, we can review the camel features descriptor to align camel and cxf ones. It makes sense to reference the CXF features in camel-cxf one.

Regards
JB

Yes we need a new camel release to be compatible with cxf 2.4. The
question is only if we can also do something with the feature file to
make it compatible with cxf 2.3 and 2.4.

Christian