Hi Claus,

You are right: it depends if the command accepts several bundles or not.

For instance:

- bundles:start 23 34 56
- system:shutdown (no argument)

On trunk, you will see bundle:* or bundles:* commands. It's the same: it depends if the commands accept several bundles, or only one.

No problem to discuss if it's better to use the singular name (bundle:*, service:*, system:*). I'm fine with that, let see what the others think ;)

For Camel, I plan more to use sub-shell in the future:

karaf@root> camel
karaf@root/camel> routes:list
karaf@root/camel> contexts:list

I will work on sub-shells on Karaf trunk.

Regards
JB