Hi Claus,

it's my plan: leave packages:* command as it is on karaf-2.2.x branch, but change it on trunk (to be consistent).

Regards
JB

On 10/18/2011 11:11 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<j...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:
What do you think about packages:* commands ? Does it make sense to rename
it to package:* ?

I think the Karaf community is to be asked :)

Yeah I like singular as consistency. But for already released and used
names it can be hard to change.
Possible consider name changes for Karaf 3.0.0 and leave it as is on
the 2.x branches.

Regards
JB