Hi Zoran

Which IDE do you make use of? I tried it using eclipse which is a bit buggy and
I had to manually fix a lot of changes it made by hand (I wish I had tried it
with IntelliJ first). Currently more than 3K outgoing changes in my workspace
with all tests & checkstyle rules passing locally.

I would provide a PR in case this effort should become concrete.

Babak