On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 11:16 AM Babak Vahdat
<babak.vah...@swissonline.ch> wrote:

> Hi Zoran
>
> Which IDE do you make use of? I tried it using eclipse which is a bit buggy
> and I had to manually fix a lot of changes it made by hand (I wish I had
> tried it with IntelliJ first). Currently more than 3K outgoing changes in my
> workspace with all tests & checkstyle rules passing locally.
>

> I would provide a PR in case this effort should become concrete.

I would be a bit more careful with such a big change when we are
closing down on RC and GA release.

It also hurts backports to 2.x branches. However 2.x will become EOL
later in 2020 when we have released Camel 2.25 as the last 2.x, and
its last set of patch release.

--
Claus Ibsen