I opened CAMEL-16992 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-16992> to
deal with  some of this.

It:
- removes 3.4.x (camel, camel-spring-boot, camel-karat)
- labels camel main latest ‘prerelease: true’ and sets the display-version to
‘3.12.0 (Prerelease)’. The version segment in the URI is still ‘latest’  I
think this is OK, and should make it easier to update when a new version is
released.
- makes references to eips from components pages stay within the components
version rather than go to ‘latest’.  References from user-manual still go to
‘latest’.

Theres a preview at https://pr-628--camel.netlify.app
<https://pr-628--camel.netlify.app/>

David Jencks