On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 12:15 PM Nicolas Filotto <nfilo...@talend.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Claus,
>
> Apache Camel decides for all versions or only starting from v 4?
>
> I mean, for example, can we also upgrade SnakeYAML for 3.21 and 3.20 for
> the same reasons?

Yes ASF Camel always decides - its an Apache project - not a Red Hat or
VMWare project.

For 3.20.x we keep on patch level as much as possible.
However for critical CVEs we may decide to upgrade on major/minor version,
and document this in upgrade guides.

For 3.21 then it's "free" to do whatever ASF Camel wants/needs. Just
document in upgrade guide if something is worth of note to end users.

@davsclaus