Hey Claus,

Absolutely. I don't have any big change on my end. My pre-release items
are:

- Fix the flaky tests on core and components
- Minor/safe cleanups here and there
- Multi-architecture build and test fixes

One note from my end: I'll also be on PTO from July 1st to July 9th. I can
come online for any emergency if necessary.

Now, asking both you and Gregor:

Is there something I can do to help make this release happen flawlessly? If
there's any, it will go to the top of my priority list. Just let me know.

Kind regards

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 7:44 PM Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I think we are close to be good for RC1 as well.
> We can decide to move Kafka 3.5 upgrade for later.
> And Nicolas has some test / alignment on SB but that can be done later as
> well.
>
> I will be on PTO for 2 weeks, but it would be good to get RC1 released
> while I am away.
> Then I dont make trouble and commit a lot of stuff that breaks and whatnot
> ;)
>
> Otavio and Nicolas can you guys work on finializing and getting RC1 ready
> for Gregor to cut and release, thanks.
>

> On Wed, May 24, 2023 at 2:38 PM Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I think within a few weeks we should close down and get the code base
> > ready for cutting RC1.
> > After the RC1 release we should then focus on stability and avoid doing
> > majar big changes.
> >
> > Then we could look at a 4.0 GA in July.
> >
> > Any thoughts?
> >

> > --