So there are a bunch of us at Instaclustr looking into contributing to the
project on a more frequent basis. We'd definitely be interested in some
kind of LHF crew under whom our new "contributors" could make tracks on
becoming main committers, while having some close by colleagues who can
help them through. Having said that I'm happy to be part of the so called
LHF crew as soon as I'm qualified enough to do so. I'm currently full time
on contributing to the C* project, so hopefuly it shouldn't be too long
before I'm able to take on some of these duties.

Kurt Greaves
k...@instaclustr.com
www.instaclustr.com