If you undertake sufficiently many low risk things, some will bite you, I think
everyone understands that.  It’s still valuable to factor a risk assessment
into the equation, I think?

Either way, somebody asked who didn’t have the context to easily answer, so I
did my best to offer them that information so they could make an informed
decision.  I’m not campaigning for its inclusion, just trying to facilitate a
collective decision.