Hi,

Seeing too many -'s for changing the representation and essentially no +1s so I
submitted a patch for just changing the default. I could use a reviewer for

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-14857  "Use a more
space efficient representation for compressed chunk offsets" for post 4.0.

Regards,
Ariel