Sankalp,

Great point. This is the page created for testing.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/4.0+Quality%3A+Components+and+Test+Plans

I think we need to define the various release types and the exit criteria for
each type of release. Anybody want to take a stab at this or start a thread to
discuss it?

Thanks,

Dinesh