You can have two repositories, one that triggers CI and one that doesn't, if
you're that paranoid

On 24/03/2020, 21:03, "Joshua McKenzie" <jmcken...@apache.org> wrote:

    > You could push to the repository that triggers CI less frequently?

     For the paranoid among us or those that work on a variety of machines over
    time, this does represent a sub-optimal arrangement.

http://datastax.com/?utm_campaign=FY20Q2_CONSTELLATION&utm_+medium=email&utm_source=signature