Hi both,
Yes, Josh, that's what I meant. No disabling of tests or running out of
responsibility to submit patch after a full proper CI run.
I am a person who does a lot of commits before final squash and honestly,
looking now at my Circle history - I have a headache.
Ekaterina Dimitrova | Software Engineer
ekaterina.dimitr...@datastax.com | datastax.com
<http://datastax.com/?utm_campaign=FY20Q2_CONSTELLATION&utm_+medium=email&utm_source=signature>