It would be incredibly helpful for us to have some empirical data and agreed
upon terms and benchmarks to help us navigate discussions like this:

  * How widely used is a feature  in C* deployments worldwide?
  * What are the primary issues users face when deploying them? Scaling them?
During failure scenarios?
  * What does the engineering effort to bridge these gaps look like? Who will
do that? On what time horizon?
  * What does our current test coverage for this feature look like?
  * What shape of defects are arising with the feature? In a specific
subsection of the module or usage?
  * Do we have an agreed upon set of standards for labeling a feature stable?
As experimental? If not, how do we get there?
  * What effort will it take to bridge from where we are to where we agree we
need to be? On what timeline is this acceptable?

I believe these are not only answerable questions, but fundamentally the
underlying themes our discussion alludes to. They’re also questions that apply
to a lot more than just MV’s and tie into what you’re speaking to above
Benedict.