I agree with Josh about it going on the downloads page - I don't think it's
appropriate.  However, there is a community page that has things like books
& publications.  I think it could be helpful to add a 3rd party projects
section to that page, as there's a number of useful utilities like reaper,
tlp-stress, the various K8 operators, instaclustr's sstable tools, etc.

I'd like to get them all in one shot so if folks have other suggestions
please reply with them.