> I agree, let's remove it.  We've had a history of "windows champions"
> (oh, hi Josh) and I don't see a clear one here, nor do I think that's
> a good methodology to promote in the long term (and history shows
> this, too.)  Clearly, 90+% of C* actual usage is on a unix-like
> system, so this is an outlier to support when other avenues are
> available on that platform like WSL.

+1. My use case is a minor one and if the removal of Windows support
leads to a significant improvement of the project's velocity (and
overall quality) then let's drop it and improve our docs to show users
how they can easily get started on WSL/Docker.

Brandon Williams <dri...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 30/07/2020
à(s) 16:14: