Hi Justin,

One point that seems to be a big concern for most people is that the
discussion is now happening on some mailing list where people do not have
access.
Will it be possible to have that discussion here rather than behind some
closed doors?
I believe that it will help to reduce some of the frustrations that people
are experiencing at being excluded from the discussion.