From: Ben Bromhead <b...@instaclustr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 4:56:34 AM
To: Cassandra DEV <dev@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Additions to Cassandra ecosystem page?

There is certainly a lack of clarity in the grouping, as a number of those
services are not offering Apache Cassandra. I would suggest another
category along the lines of "Cassandra Protocol compatible offerings".

That way users can easily distinguish between ecosystem offerings where
"the driver works, but certain features might not", vs an actual Apache
Cassandra offering.

We could then also add things like Yugabyte and Scylla into that category.

--

Ben Bromhead

Instaclustr | www.instaclustr.com<http://www.instaclustr.com> | @instaclustr
<http://twitter.com/instaclustr> | +64 27 383 8975