Strongly agree with this point of view that direct IO  can bring great
benefits.

I have reviewed part of the code, and my preliminary judgment is that it is
not very common and limited in some situations, for example, it  works for
commitlog's write path only for this patch.So I suggest that the default
value should not be modified until the entire function is comprehensive and
stable, and then modified in a future version.

Sam <samueldlightf...@gmail.com> 于2023年10月17日周二 05:39写道:

--
you are the apple of my eye !