[Public]

Default behavior won’t be changed as per your feedback and a ‘direct’ mode can
be used to enable this feature. Thank you all again.

--
Amit

I think introducing the  feature is a good idea.
I also think that it should _NOT_ be enabled by default for all the reasons
stated above.
Finding a cohort of users who are interested in turning it on would provide a
nice testbed to shake out any issues without affecting everyone.

On Tue, Oct 17, 2023 at 3:58 PM C. Scott Andreas