[Public]

Default behavior is not changed. Thank you, Josh for your appreciation. This is
my first patch, and it means lot to me.

Thanks again,
Amit

+1 to adding the feature, clear and easy configurability, and if after a major
cycle we can say with confidence it's beating the status quo in the vast
majority of general cases, flip default. I mean, logically it should be, but
infra software at the scale we do requires great care. :)

This is great work Amit - well done.