It was agreed to move them to 5.0-rc, and to complete any further
triage/investigation of any tickets deemed potentially critical early this
week before the vote window closes.   SAI is a new feature, not enabled by
default, so IMHO this is an acceptable call.  And some of those tickets
look like the fixes are uncertain, might well be quite involved and could
take weeks.  So again, I'd much rather see a beta1 out, if possible given
how much value there is here, and cut a 5.0-beta2 as more fixes
land (instead of going straight to 5.0-rc1).

19039 applies to multiple branches, and hasn't been marked as critical, so
it wouldn't normally be a beta blocker.  But again, we've got until
Wednesday.

I really don't want to veto and recut a release for a new
feature/improvement (18464), I would rather just include it in 5.0-beta2
(same time spent, more value), I mentioned this in the other thread.