Hi Stevo and Werner,

if you just do 'mvn clean install' you will still see compile errors in eclipse as generation of sources for cpactf and jdo-extension-it modules will not be executed. To prevent this problems you have to execute 'mvn -Pit clean install'.

Werner: any chances to get generation of this sources triggered without triggering execution of the tests?

Regards
Ralf

Werner Guttmann schrieb:
Hi Stevo,

given Ralf committed a patch a few days ago, can we assume that you can
now build things successfully.

Cheers
Werner

Stevo Slavić wrote:

Hello Castor developers,

I was able to build current Castor only after upgrading dependency to
castor-maven-plugin from 2.0-SNAPSHOT to 2.0. Additionaly I've removed
castor-maven-plugin dependency to codegen 1.3rc1 at one place as IMO it's no
longer needed. Attached is patch with these adjustments.

Regards,
Stevo.

Syscon Ingenieurbüro für Meß- und Datentechnik GmbH
Ralf Joachim
Raiffeisenstraße 11
72127 Kusterdingen
Germany

Tel.   +49 7071 3690 52
Mobil: +49 173 9630135
Fax    +49 7071 3690 98

Internet: www.syscon.eu
E-Mail: ralf.joac...@syscon.eu

Sitz der Gesellschaft: D-72127 Kusterdingen
Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 382295
Geschäftsleitung: Jens Joachim, Ralf Joachim
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this list, please visit: http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email