Hi,

I just committed new version numbers for those modules (1.3.2-SNAPSHOT), so manual patches should not be the issue anymore.

Having said that, it seems like you are having a problem I (we) are not able to reproduce .. :-(. So let's ask the obvious questions:

a) What Java version are you using ?
b) What Maven version are you using ?

Cheers
Werner