Hi,

juts for the sake of it, can yoo please call Maven as follows:

> mvn <whatever> -P it

and see whether this makes a difference ?

Cheers
Werner

On 04.04.2010 13:39, Philipp Erlacher wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am trying to write my first patch to start learning about Castor.
First, I want to reproduce the unexpected behavior but I am
experiencing some troubles
while building Castor:

I checked out the latest version via svn.
Building Castor using Maven by 'mvn compile' as in [1] described,
results in a build error:
[INFO] Error extracting plugin descriptor: 'No mojo definitions were
found for plugin: org.codehaus.castor:cpa-testcase.'
It is the same as in [2] but this information do not help me.

I also tried 'mvn clean install' but I still get the same build error.

Did I do something wrong? Have I missed something to do in order to
get Castor built?
Do you need any further information?

Cheers,
Philipp Erlacher