Actually, found and fixed the problem. Had to upgrade to castor-maven-plugin:2.1-SNAPSHOT (temporarily), and now those classes get generated with Castor 1.3.1 (instead of 1.3.0.1). Had to bring a small fix to InfoToDescriptorConverter (actually, the very same fix as for JDOClassDescriptorFactory), and

> mvn clean test

now just runs fine.

As a result of this confusion, I have reverted the creation of the IT Maven profile, and (re-)included the following modules into the <modules> section of the root POM.

- cpactf
- jdo-extenskions-it
- jpa-extensions-it

And there's some follow-ups to do:

- Start using the maven-failsafe-plugin so that we can distinguish (at the level of Maven builds) between genuine unit tests and integration tests.

Cheers
Werner