Hi,

We use DotCMIS 0.6 connect to a TIBCO ESB interface, due to a known ESB product
defect, we'll need to disable http keep-alive for the DotCMIS connection.
Beside modify invoke() function in DotCMIS/binding/http.cs,  is there any
better way to do it?

Thanks
Wentao
This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of the
individual or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an
unintended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, any publication, use, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination of its
contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately delete this message and its
attachments from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate if you
would contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this error.
Thank you for your cooperation.
-BCHydroDisclaimerID5.2.8.1541