Hi Wento,

There is a better way. Write your own authentication provider. Here you get access to the HttpWebRequest object and you can disable keep-alive.

Checkout (and maybe derive from) the StandardAuthenticationProvider implementation:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/chemistry/dotcmis/trunk/DotCMIS/binding/binding-intf.cs?view=markup#l84

To activate your authentication provider add it to the session parameters: parameters[SessionParameter.AuthenticationProviderClass] = typeof(YourAuthenticationProviderClass).AssemblyQualifiedName;

- Florian

Hi,

We use DotCMIS 0.6 connect to a TIBCO ESB interface, due to a known
ESB product defect, we'll need to disable http keep-alive for the
DotCMIS connection.  Beside modify invoke() function in
DotCMIS/binding/http.cs,  is there any better way to do it?

Thanks
Wentao
________________________________
This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal
use of the individual or entity named above. Any use of this
communication by an unintended recipient is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, any publication, use,
reproduction, disclosure or dissemination of its contents is strictly
prohibited. Please immediately delete this message and its attachments
from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate if you would
contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this
error. Thank you for your cooperation.
-BCHydroDisclaimerID5.2.8.1541