Thanks Florian.  We figured out the same way, glad to get confirm from you.

Wentao

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:f...@apache.org]
Sent: 2016, September 22 12:24 AM
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc: Mousavi, Hossein; Lu, Wentao
Subject: Re: How to disable http keep-alive for DotCMIS

Hi Wento,

There is a better way. Write your own authentication provider. Here you get
access to the HttpWebRequest object and you can disable keep-alive.

Checkout (and maybe derive from) the StandardAuthenticationProvider
implementation:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/chemistry/dotcmis/trunk/DotCMIS/binding/binding-intf.cs?view=markup#l84

To activate your authentication provider add it to the session
parameters:
parameters[SessionParameter.AuthenticationProviderClass] =
typeof(YourAuthenticationProviderClass).AssemblyQualifiedName;

- Florian