I think LTS is a good idea, but I am afraid we'd be spreading ourselves too
thin with maintaining that in addition to mainline.

The way I see it, one way to have this sorted is by means of commercial
offerings from companies such as ShapeBlue.

What lifetime are we talking rougly for an LTS release? 6 months, 12 months?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro