Hi René,

Yes, except there’s nothing in CloudStack that can handle such a version and
I’m unsure if the extra dot works. If you call it 4.5.2-1 it works. You could
only give the package a new version and then re-release 4.5.2. Although that
probably is not compatible with the Apache release process as we release source
on a given git hash. We’d then vote on the same version multiple times.

Technically it works, I deployed 4.7.1-SNAPSHOT several times.

Regards,
Remi