Any version that is not a year old should be LTS in my view. We must as
reviewers take care that fixes are merged on the oldest branch first and
then merged forward along the line. To me this was the whole purpose of the
changes we did to our release process. Are we abandonning this now to
return to fixing on seperate branches and have the same fix in multiple
commitishes? Excuse my Dutch: That sucks.

--
Daan