Github user wido commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1348#issuecomment-173357364

    Looking at this test I see the problem indeed. I actually created this
regression while fixing it.

    One thing though, you mean that the IP of the NFS server is part of the XML
desc, can you show me an example? I can't think of a way though.

    The code seems good to me, but running a integration test on this is indeed
hard to do.

    This would btw also apply for a Ceph cluster. If a Ceph monitor has a IP
which 'matches' that of the host the same situation could arrise.

---
with INFRA.
---