Github user rafaelweingartner commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1348#issuecomment-173358933

    Hi @DaanHoogland,

    I would only suggest you extracting those magic numbers at line 97 to
constant variables (using some descriptive names).

    I also have a doubt,
    Are we using that “@author” directive? Such as the one you have at line
26 of “LibvirtMigrateCommandWrapperTest”

    BTW: I really liked the “replaceIpForVNCInDescFile” method. Very nice
and descriptive method name, comprehensive java doc, test cases and the method
itself is not complicated. I believe that should be our code quality goal.
Congratulations !

---
with INFRA.
---