From: Tutkowski, Mike <mike.tutkow...@netapp.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:10 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Strange XenServer SR behavior when deploying system VMs in Basic Zone
on 4.9

Hi,

Has anyone recently observed the following behavior:

http://imgur.com/8ALJmWb

As you can see in the image, I have three 6.5 XenServer hosts in a resource
pool.

I just used them when creating a basic zone and the system VMs were deployed
just fine. However, there are SRs pointing to secondary storage on my
XenServer-6.5-1 and XenServer-6.5-3 hosts still (there used to be one on my
XenServer-6.5-2 host, but it went away once the system VMs started up on that
host).

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike