From: Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 9:06 AM
To: Wido den Hollander; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: [discuss] CloudStack logging

Grabbing a couple of examples - these should be debug - I can't 'do' anything
with this information.

INFO  [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-4119d5bc)
Begin cleanup expired async-jobs
INFO  [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-4119d5bc)
End cleanup expired async-jobs
INFO  [c.c.h.v.r.VmwareResource] (DirectAgentCronJob-2:ctx-3209f65c) Scan hung
worker VM to recycle
INFO  [c.c.h.v.r.VmwareResource] (DirectAgentCronJob-113:ctx-56d9f9f2) Scan
hung worker VM to recycle

Whereas this should be WARN. I wouldn't want to lose this by switching off DEBUG

DEBUG [c.c.c.ClusterManagerImpl] (Cluster-Heartbeat-1:ctx-91226be7) Detected
management node left, id:2, nodeIP:10.2.0.6
DEBUG [c.c.c.ClusterManagerImpl] (Cluster-Heartbeat-1:ctx-0bccd078) Detected
management node left, id:2, nodeIP:10.2.0.6

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

Regards,

Paul Angus