The file in a running installation you want is:
/etc/cloudstack/management/ log4j-cloud.xml

It is generally dynamic - you don't have to restart mgmt. server, it just takes
a few seconds to kick in.

If you're looking at the source code, various components use logging -
SystemVMs, KVM agents, CloudStack mgmt. servers.
So there'll be multiple occurrences
As Koushik says, I think ./client/tomcatconf/log4j-cloud.xml.in is the one for
the mgmt. server.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

Regards,