Paul,

I think that asking for input is a good approach. Those that have problem
with a certain log message or - sequence are the best to say what should be
different.

Whether we should make hundreds of PRs or one?.. neither. I would say
change anything from a big class to a small package, or get the flow for
one API call and change anything in that. That would be cross package and
may require classes in the management -, service -, orchestration and
resource layers to be revisited for several flows.

--
Daan