Dear all,

Is there an alternative solution for now where I can download below URL?

http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/eec2209b-9875-3c8d-92be-c001bd8a0faf.qcow2.bz2

It's the default CentOS 5.5 (64-bit) no GUI template for KVM. I checked and
the above copy is not yet on cloudstack.apt-get.eu.

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.