I've made a backup of shared URLs and from source code (latest master) here:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/templates/download.cloud.com/

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue
On May 17 2016, at 9:30 am, Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id> wrote:

Hi Raja and Paul,

Thanks - confirmed that I am now able to access:

http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/eec2209b-9875-3c8d-92be-c001bd8a0faf.qcow2.bz2

Downloading and installing the template now, many thanks.

Cheers.