From: Raja Pullela [mailto:raja.pull...@accelerite.com]
Sent: 16 May 2016 13:53
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Migrating CloudStack content from download.cloud.com

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the additional file details and I will request wido to copy these
as well.

BTW, I agree with you there is every copy of CloudStack out there and reason
why I have requested Wido to download all the old files as well.  Looks like we
missed few and get these uploaded as well.

Please note that Citrix owns the “download.cloud.com” address and we have to
get all the CloudStack related content from there.  Once we confirm on the
content move Citrix may choose to remove the content from the location.

That said, I will get in touch with Wido again and do a complete copy such that
we have everything.

Best,
Raja
Senior Manager, Product Development
Accelerite,
2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Phone: 1-408-216-7010,  www.accelerite.com, @accelerite

On 5/14/16, 7:12 AM, "Paul Angus" <paul.an...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>Raja,
>
>I've just picked up on this.
>
>There are a number of URLs which are hardcoded into the CloudStack database
>for the small built-in templates.  These are in just about every copy of
>CloudStack out there.
>
>http://download.cloud.com/templates/builtin/f59f18fb-ae94-4f97-afd2-f84
>755767aca.vhd.bz2
>http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/eec2209b-9875-3c8d-92be-c001bd
>8a0faf.qcow2.bz2
>http://download.cloud.com/templates/builtin/centos56-x86_64.vhd.bz2
>http://download.cloud.com/releases/4.3/centos6_4_64bit.vhd.bz2
>http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/CentOS5.3-x86_64.ova
>http://download.cloud.com/templates/builtin/centos-7-x86_64.tar.gz
>

>These will need copying and the CloudStack code updating to the new location.
>

>I don't think that you can deprecate download.cloud.com or it's contents for
>some time, without causing a lot of issues for users.
>

>Hi,
>

>Short Term - all the content has moved to cloudstack.apt-get.eu
>

>Which sections to be modified?
>

>The Install Guide needs to be modified.  Sample links/details are
>mentioned below for 4.6 and same needs to be updated for other Released
>versions of Cloudstack documentation:
>
>http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4
>.6/management-server/#downloading-vhd-util
>
>Section - Downloading vhd-util¶
>

>What to do modified ?
>
>modify URL from
>http://download.cloud.com.s3.amazonaws.com/tools/vhd-util to
>http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/tools/vhd-util
>

>@Rajsekhar can you please update the sections ?
>

>Thanks
>
>Raja
>
>Senior Manager, Product Development
>
>Accelerite,
>
>2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
>
>Phone: 1-408-216-7010,  www.accelerite.com, @accelerite
>

>Kind regards,
>
>Paul Angus
>

>Regards,
>
>Paul Angus
>
>paul.an...@shapeblue.com
>www.shapeblue.com
>53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK @shapeblue

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.