Paul,

trust me, it won’t be go away overnight.  We are talking to Citrix and
requested them to keep it active for another year.

Once we have the content copied over (I will work with Wido and verify this) to
cloudstack.apt-get.eu and update the documentation (user guides update and
create a wiki to show how an existing installation can fixed to point to new
URLs) we don’t have a dependency on “download.cloud.com” – right?  sorry, if I
am missing something here?   Please let me know,

best,
Raja
Senior Manager, Product Development
Accelerite,
2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Phone: 1-408-216-7010,  www.accelerite.com, @accelerite

On 5/16/16, 9:38 PM, "Paul Angus" <paul.an...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>Thanks Raja,
>
>May I humbly suggest that someone at Accelerite speaks to Citrix about how
>long the content will remain on download.cloud.com?
>Simply losing the content on download.cloud.com overnight will make everyone
>look bad
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Paul Angus
>
>paul.an...@shapeblue.com
>www.shapeblue.com
>53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK
>@shapeblue

DISCLAIMER