From: williamstev...@gmail.com [mailto:williamstev...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Will Stevens
Sent: 16 May 2016 18:59
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject: Re: Migrating CloudStack content from download.cloud.com

@Ian, yes, but I think there is more to it than that.  We can change it going
forward and we can move everything from there over to a new domain.
I believe the problem is with all of the existing ACS or CCP installs out there
currently pointing at the download.cloud.com URL, so when it goes down, those
installs have to be updated.

Maybe I don't understand exactly, but that is the impression I am getting from
this thread.  Can this be confirmed?

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts