Github user nvazquez commented on the issue:

    Hi @sanju1010,

    @serg38 and I are working on this PR #1677 which solves vm snapshot
creation issue. After running `test_vm_snapshots.py` we're getting exception on
`test_01_test_vm_volume_snapshot` as it was expected before your changes in
this PR.

    We're getting: `'CloudstackAPIException: Execute cmd: createsnapshot
failed, due to: errorCode: 431, errorText:Volume snapshot is not allowed,
please detach it from VM with VM Snapshots\n']`

    This is consistent with `VolumeApiServiceImpl.allocSnapshot` method, in
which it is:
    ```
            if (volume.getInstanceId() != null) {
                // Check that Vm to which this volume is attached does not have
VM Snapshots
                if (_vmSnapshotDao.findByVm(volume.getInstanceId()).size() > 0)
{
                    throw new InvalidParameterValueException("Volume snapshot
is not allowed, please detach it from VM with VM Snapshots");
                }
            }
    ```

    Do you want us to adapt `test_vm_snapshots.py` in mentioned PR to support
this or would you like to address it yourself?

    Thanks

---
with INFRA.
---