Pierre-Luc did an amazing job in getting
https://builds.cloudstack.org/ working [1].

We can work on similar lines and probably get
packages.cloudstack.org working with mirrored entries form
apt-get.eu or openvm.eu or s3.downloads.accelerite or
packages.shapeblue etc.

Thanks,

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/