​We have been using it quite a bit in production over the last 3+ years.
It works pretty well.  It is a pretty simple implementation, so it is
pretty stable.  I know my networking guys have some frustrations with the
limitations on the static routes.  No overlapping routes and things like
that which make things harder for them.  I have not gotten into the code to
try to see how hard that stuff is to 'fix'.

We are not using VXLAN (yet), so I can't really comment on anything on that
front.

In general, it is a very useful piece of kit in ACS and we leverage it
often when we have to do more complicated configurations, especially when
offering managed network services.​

Hope that helps...

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer